Grasmere, Lake District, England – UK
ACAIN 2023: AI meets Computational Neuroscience and Cognitive Science
The ACAIN 2023 symposium and course is an interdisciplinary event featuring leading scientists from AI and Neuroscience, providing a special opportunity to learn about cutting-edge research in the fields of AI, Neuroscience, Neuroscience-Inspired AI, Human-Level AI, and Cognitive Science.
The 3rd Advanced Course and Symposium on Artificial Intelligence & Neuroscience (ACAIN) is a full-immersion five-day Course and Symposium at the The Wordsworth Hotel & SPA in Grasmere – Lake District, England - UK on cutting-edge advances in Artificial Intelligence and Neuroscience with lectures delivered by world-renowned experts. The Course provides a stimulating environment for academics, early career researchers, Post-Docs, PhD students and industry leaders. Participants will also have the chance to present their results with oral talks or posters, and to interact with their colleagues, in a convivial and productive environment.
Two days of keynote talks and oral presentations, the ACAIN Symposium, (September 25-26), will be preceded by lectures of leading scientists, the ACAIN Course, (September 22-24).
Bringing together AI and neuroscience promises to yield benefits for both fields. The future impact and progress in both AI and Neuroscience will strongly depend on continuous synergy, exchange, collaboration and efficient cooperation between the two research communities. These are the goals of the International Course and Symposium – ACAIN 2023, which is aimed both at AI experts with interests in Neuroscience and at neuroscientists with an interest in AI. ACAIN 2023 accepts rigorous research that promotes and fosters multidisciplinary interactions between artificial intelligence and neuroscience.
The Advanced Course is suited for scholars, academics, early career researchers, Post-Docs, PhD students and industry leaders.
The Event (Course and Symposium) will involve a total of 36-40 hours of lectures. Academically, this will be equivalent to 8 ECTS points for the PhD Students and the Master Students attending the Event.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Asilomar AI Principles
- Neuroscience-inspired AI
- Brain-Behavior Interactions
- Cognition & Artificial Intelligence
- Cognitive Computing
- Cognitive Neuroscience
- Cognitive Robotics
- Cognitive Science
- Computational Cognitive Science
- Computational Modeling of the Nervous System
- Computational Neuroscience
- Creativity & Artificial Intelligence
- Deep Learning
- Epistemic Planning
- Ethics for Autonomous Systems
- Explainable Artificial Intelligence
- General Reinforcement Learning Algorithms
- Generative Adversarial Networks
- Human-Level AI
- Human-Robot Interaction
- Machine Learning
- Neural data Analysis Methods
- Probabilistic Generative Models
- Probabilistic Programming
- Reinforcement Learning
- Symbolic AI & Deep Learning
- Systems Neuroscience
- Theory of Deep Learning
- Paper Submission (Symposium): by Saturday June 10, 2023 (AoE).
- Notification of Decision for Papers (Symposium): by Monday July 10, 2023.
- Camera Ready Submission (Symposium): by Monday July 20, 2023.
- Early Registration (Symposium): by Thursday July 20, 2023.
- Late Registration (Symposium): from Friday July 21, 2023.
- Early Registration (Course): by 10 June, 2023.
- Late Registration (Course): from 11 June, 2023.
- Oral Presentation Submission (Course): by 10 June, 2023.
- Notification of Decision for Oral Presentation (Course): by 10 July, 2023.
- Accommodation Reservation at The Wordsworth Hotel & SPA: by July 24, 2023.
The Wordsworth Hotel & Spa
Grasmere, Ambleside, Lake District, Cumbria - England, UK